We were planning to organize this event in person in Rome. Unfortunately due to the COVID-19 outbreak, STAG 2021 will be a purely remote event. We are confident that the remote organization will give unique opportunities for communication and collaboration.
- Paper submission (Extended): September 19, 2021
- Notification: October 11, 2021
- Camera ready: October 19, 2021
- Registration of speakers: October 22, 2021
- Registration of participants: October 22, 2021
- Conference days:
- Graduate school: October 26-27, 2021
- Conference: October 28-29, 2021
The STAG Organization is pleased to announce that registration for STAG 2021 is open now!
The conference will run as a fully virtual event and this page will provide registration information and the registration link for STAG 2021.
General Information and fees:
- One author of each accepted paper must register and attend to present the paper. If more than one author attends, then each author must register separately
- Accepted papers must be registered by the camera ready deadline (October 19th) through the following link
- The paper registration fee is 70€ both for papers accepted as full and poster.
- For students wishing to attend the PHD school the fee is 10€.
- There is no registration fee for attendees but all attendees are requested to register to the conference.
- Photos (screenshots), videos, and sound recordings may be made during the event. As a participant of STAG 2021 you agree that such material may be reproduced, published (also in electronic form) or duplicated by the organizers.